PDA

View Full Version : Re: Way to go!!!

Dave
12 Jan 2001, 04:36
Hey guys, here is kind of an advertisment, but done out of the goodness of my heart, not for money:

This is totally unsolicited, but if you consider yourself an above average Meat Loaf fan, then you really should consider joining the Meat Loaf UK Fan Club. I am not from the USA, but have become very active in this organization in the past few months. This is truly a fan club for the fans, and not just another company ran organization. Anne Filmer does a spectacular job with putting together a newletter that is not only informative but also a highly attractive Meat Loaf collector's item as well. If you have vaivered in the past over joining the club due to currency issues, never fear! Anne and R. (webmaster) have placed the entire subscription process on-line, where you can pay via credit card for new memberships, as well as renewals!

http://www.mlukfc.com/Contents.htm

Click on the link that says "join the MLUKFC on line." Also, the MLUKFC has a weekly chat on line via the MLUKFC Yahoo! club. The chats are at 9:00 p.m. (GMT). You will have to adjust your time to fit that depending on what time zone you are in at the time. The great thing about the Yahoo! chats are that you do not have to be a member to participate in them. Also, from time-to-time, on special occasions, Anne will throw a party in the chat room and give out special prizes.

The MLUKFC is growing by leaps and bounds, not by massive amounts of advertisement, but by the word of mouth of very happy members. If you are looking for a cool place to hang out and talk about Meat, feel free to join the MLUKFC Yahoo! club

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/meatloafukfanclub

It is free to join and loads of fun. The only drawback is that you must have a Yahoo! ID.

Okay, I know that Anne is blushing right about now, but she deserves the plug. Anne, you have done great in such a short time!

David
http://www.MirrorOfTheSoul.com

Anne
12 Jan 2001, 09:53
Anne is most definitely blushing right now !!!./icons/icon11.gif

It's great to see that one of our US members is enjoying the fan club so much. Although based in the UK we are just one big worldwide family, we welcome all Meat Loaf fans with open arms.

Anne

Dave
14 Jan 2001, 17:39
Anne you deserve all the compliments you ever get!

David

Alex
15 Jan 2001, 19:36
David is right! i'm a member! Ive been a member since 1999 when I first found out about this most wonderful club.... AND IT ROCKS!!!

LOL!! Poor Anne!!
(p.s. Isn't the fan club website cool!!... lets give R some well deserved credit! YEAY R!!!!)

AND NO ANNE!!! THIS ISN'T "MORE THAN YOU DESERVE"!!!! LOL!! Tee hee hee!
Consider joining! For one year at least.... they are worth it! Its even more fun if you are willing to join in and write letters and come to chat and 'Meat' fellow fans!!

If i'm online my yahoo id is LOAFERY! Say hi if you see me! Say where you read my name!! I'm unique (pronounced... 'nut'-'case').

Smiley Faces ./icons/icon7.gif
Alex