Souvenirs
Only When I Feel
More
Godz
Skull of Your Country
Train Of Love

Fire Ball
16 Jun 2016, 03:18
As a forum dedicated to an artist who, along with various band members, contributes to this forum, we encourage honest opinion, debate, and constructive criticism. We ask that this should be done in a respectful manner which should also be afforded to each and every forum member.

Read this , Batcity how in the hell can you make an HONEST OPINION on something you have never heard !!

Fire Ball
16 Jun 2016, 03:19
Who Needs the Young
Going All The Way Is Just The Start
Speaking In Tongues
Loving You's a Dirty Job
Souvenirs
Only When I Feel
More
Godz
Skull of Your Country
Train Of Love

Where did you Get This ? M

Vickip
16 Jun 2016, 03:22
Where did you Get This ? M

The track listing is on Amazon.com :

https://www.amazon.com/Braver-Than-Are-Meat-Loaf/dp/B01GVQWS4C/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1466043686&sr=1-3

Fire Ball
16 Jun 2016, 03:23
Will start streaming an Edited , very edited , version of " Going all The Way" the whole song is 12 mins long . The single is only 4:19
June 22nd.
M

Wario
16 Jun 2016, 03:30
Will start streaming an Edited , very edited , version of " Going all The Way" the whole song is 12 mins long . The single is only 4:19
June 22nd.
M

Music video for it? Need one you know how to get ahold of me ;)

Sounds great!!!!! Day after my birthdayyy

renegadeangel
16 Jun 2016, 11:42
Amazon UK had it posted

tsporr93
16 Jun 2016, 14:35
June 22nd.
M

THANK YOU!! I don't know that I could have made it to September without hearing anything from the album haha

So of the 4 Target exclusive tracks (3 of which are written by others), we can at least speculate that the Jim track is the re-recorded "Dead Ringer" and one of the other 3 is the re-recorded "Prize Fight Lover"? I'm SO EXCITED for this album!!

Danny L
16 Jun 2016, 15:51
So Wednesday! A week after yesterday's very exciting news!

lorenzoduke
16 Jun 2016, 16:03
A 4 minute version of a 12 minute song? Somewhere Jim must be tearing his hair out ;)

Wario
16 Jun 2016, 16:07
Well the 4 minute version might be what they are gonna do live

ThatWriterGuy
16 Jun 2016, 16:12

More likely it's the only version that radio will play.

chairboys
16 Jun 2016, 20:19

That's like cutting BOOH live down to 3 minutes!

evil nickname
16 Jun 2016, 20:24
That's like cutting BOOH live down to 3 minutes!

Oh, they did that (http://mljs.evilnickname.org/meatloaf/singles/batoutofhelllive.html).

gargar
17 Jun 2016, 17:01
Haven't posted in ages, VERY excited about this album!

loaferman61
17 Jun 2016, 17:09
More likely it's the only version that radio will play.

I just hope they will play it on radio at all. Meat and Jim's songs are tough to fit in today's corporate radio's silly formats at least here in the US. VH-1 did as much to break IDAFL as radio did.

ThatWriterGuy
17 Jun 2016, 17:14
I just hope they will play it on radio at all. Meat and Jim's songs are tough to fit in today's corporate radio's silly formats at least here in the US. VH-1 did as much to break IDAFL as radio did.

And let's not forget that it was the early 90s, which were really the 'end of the 80s', and it was still a 'metal era' where rock-pop dominated the charts and the airwaves. Today it's a much harder sell, especially considering the state of the industry as a whole (or is that A-hole!?!). Got my fingers crossed that the ALBUM gets some incredible 'push' and recognition!

nikox1
17 Jun 2016, 17:40
Some radio play would be nice, but the main thing is how the album does.
The singles chart is all streaming now, it's a joke really these days.for older and more established artists the album chart is far more important.