PDA

View Full Version : Meatloaf

zoe holdsworth
07 Mar 2001, 15:18
Hey, as i was scrolling round the web i found this site! its a cool site! im a fan of most things he has done, and i was hust wondering does any one else find that talents such as meatloaf are not appriciated by most people?? i find now adays most people are into dance music (which is ok if u like that sort of thing)! most of my freinds are like that and they all think im mad for liking meatloaf and people like that! im not a fan as some of you people out there but i do have a few albums! so if any one wants to chat about meat please contact me as it is hard to find fans who appriate him! my email is: zoe@bigkiss.co.uk

Heli
16 May 2004, 16:06
MEAT LOAF

2 Words!!!

evil nickname
16 May 2004, 16:18
most of my freinds are like that and they all think im mad for liking meatloaf and people like that!

Hi Zoe,

I have friends just like that. They don't know what they're missing (or think they do). Anyway, welcome aboard!

MEAT LOAF

2 Words!!!

Nice way to say hello. Very encouraging to make more posts.

Heli
16 May 2004, 16:20
most of my freinds are like that and they all think im mad for liking meatloaf and people like that!

Hi Zoe,

I have friends just like that. They don't know what they're missing (or think they do). Anyway, welcome aboard!

MEAT LOAF

2 Words!!!

Nice way to say hello. Very encouraging to make more posts.

I know!! I'm sorry.....i was just browsing old messages and i just saw it! ;)

evil nickname
16 May 2004, 16:44
And I just saw the date on the first post... over 3 years ago... :)

White of High
16 May 2004, 17:17
I think only 2 years ago...

Gez
16 May 2004, 19:50
It's a MIRACLE...The Ressurection 8O

Heli
16 May 2004, 19:56
Why thank you!! I am rather proud of my ressurectionating of this thread! :P

R.
16 May 2004, 20:27
Guess it's time for ...

http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/images/resurrection.jpg

R.
16 May 2004, 20:29
I think only 2 years ago...
:bleh: :wtf:

Gez
16 May 2004, 20:38
:mrgreen:

dottie
16 May 2004, 20:52
Well I've tried e mail Zoe at the above e mail addy - but alas no joy :( it was returned, thought it would have been fab to have had her back on the board after all this time

Gez
18 May 2004, 18:10
Well I've tried e mail Zoe at the above e mail addy - but alas no joy :( it was returned, thought it would have been fab to have had her back on the board after all this time

Thats nice Dottums :D . If I Vanish , will you look for me :? .
If you have no success try my ex's 8O . :wink:

Emily
18 May 2004, 18:23

dottie
18 May 2004, 19:47
Thats nice Dottums :D . If I Vanish , will you look for me :? .
If you have no success try my ex's 8O . :wink:[/quote]

Gerry of course I would hunt high and ............. low :lol: if you vanished.

It would be my lifes mission to find you again, and place you firmly back on the forum where you belong :)

evil nickname
18 May 2004, 21:28
Meat would slap and choke you for spelling it Meatloaf 8O

Slap and choke? Come on! Use that gray stuff in your head before you touch the keyboard next time, ok?

Emily
19 May 2004, 18:39
.......... :roll:

evil nickname
19 May 2004, 21:35
:cry: Sorry... It was written in the CHSIB tour book and I thought it was funny, so I said it... :roll:
No offence was meant..... sorry.

I don't think that (threatening people with) physical abuse is funny, wether it is written in some tour book or not.

Emily
19 May 2004, 21:45
There...its gone.... it was only a joke... 8O Dont take it seriously 8O