PDA

View Full Version : HOF discussion - Producers

The Flying Mouse
28 Jan 2013, 22:50
:twisted: Here's your chance to have your say on why you think your favourites should be enducted to our hall of fame, or even why you think other nominees don't make the grade.

As always, please respect the opinions of others, even if you don't agree with them.

Your nominated producers are................

Roy Bittan
Rob Cavallo (3)
Jon Landau
Robert John "Mutt" Lange
Jeff Lynne (2)
George Martin
James Michael

Numbers in brackets indicate how many members (if more than one) have nominated this producer.

The Flying Mouse
29 Jan 2013, 22:00
:twisted: I back Jeff Lynne in this category :up:
The wide variation and high quality he's brought to his music over the years is note worthy to say the least.
Watching a documentry recently, I saw just how dedicated he is to music.
Every damn room seems to have a rig set up in it for the creation of music.

I also believe he's a Westie owner, so that's alays a plus point for me :mrgreen: :lawl:

Paul Richardson
29 Jan 2013, 23:39
:twisted: Here's your chance to have your say on why you think your favourites should be enducted to our hall of fame, or even why you think other nominees don't make the grade.

As always, please respect the opinions of others, even if you don't agree with them.

Your nominated producers are................

Roy Bittan
Rob Cavallo (3)
Jon Landau
Robert John "Mutt" Lange
Jeff Lynne (2)
George Martin
James Michael

Numbers in brackets indicate how many members (if more than one) have nominated this producer.

At the risk of repeating a previous post - I can't believe that on this forum - there is no Jim Stienman ... !

The Flying Mouse
29 Jan 2013, 23:41
At the risk of repeating a previous post - I can't believe that on this forum - there is no Jim Stienman ... !

:twisted: There is a mention.

When I said that he, Meat, and the NLE are all automatically inducted.
Take a read through the relevant threads for details. :wink: