PDA

View Full Version : Who or what is Sticky?

meatfan
19 Jul 2003, 20:20
Pardone a relative newcomer's ignorance, but who or what is/does Sticky mean?

Heather.

heat
19 Jul 2003, 20:28
:lol: Hiya Heather, hun

A STICKY is a topic that has been made to stay at the top of the messageboards so that it can be seen by loads of people, and doesn't fall down and get lost.

The sticky at the top of this message board is for people to add thier names to if they want to sign Meat's birthday card. I know Meat's birthday isn't till September, but it's a handwritten one from the members of MLUKFC, and so it has to have time to do the rounds.

Hope this helps, Heather :D

Heat
xxx

meatfan
19 Jul 2003, 20:39
Thanks Heat - now can you tell me what postwhoring is?

Heather.

heat
19 Jul 2003, 20:51
:lol:

Well, apparently, i'm a postwhore :roll: :wink:

A postwhore is someone who posts a great deal - usually with nothing important to say :P . If you look in Off Topic, the posts Shhh, Postwhores, Good morning and Goodnight are where people mainly postwhore. It's wise not to postwhore on other threads as this often pisses people off, but on the said threads it's ok.

why don't you pop over to Off Topic and see for yourself???

Heat
xxx

CarylB
20 Jul 2003, 10:58
Heather asked:
.... now can you tell me what postwhoring is?

As someone who has never aspired to be called a whore (not even for opening my mouth to speak :wink: ) I'm forced to wonder if those who encourage others to achieve the status of postwhore are postpimps .. and does this mean that R, in managing the forum is a postmadam? Now with a vision of R standing at the forum door with a fur stole and a black bun ..

heat
20 Jul 2003, 13:17
Heather asked:
.... now can you tell me what postwhoring is?

does this mean that R, in managing the forum is a postmadam? Now with a vision of R standing at the forum door with a fur stole and a black bun ..

Ohhh.. the imagery is fantastic!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Tim
22 Jul 2003, 23:50
:lol:

Well, apparently, i'm a postwhore :roll: :wink:

A postwhore is someone who posts a great deal - usually with nothing important to say :P . If you look in Off Topic, the posts Shhh, Postwhores, Good morning and Goodnight are where people mainly postwhore. It's wise not to postwhore on other threads as this often pisses people off, but on the said threads it's ok.

why don't you pop over to Off Topic and see for yourself???

Heat
xxx

Heheh, Heat hun.... how is it possible that you can describe the word Postwhoring???? :lmao: