PDA

View Full Version : Rolling Stones to play together again?

AndyK
10 Nov 2011, 17:17
Here (http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/nov/10/keith-richards-rolling-stones-rehearse?newsfeed=true)

Well, ok 3/4 of them but it's better than nothing and excitedly, I only hope that this get together gathers no moss until they do hit the road again!

Julie in the rv mirror
10 Nov 2011, 17:31
A tour would be cool. For some reason, I never had a big desire to see the Stones before, but now it's on my bucket list. So, I hope it happens.

AndyK
10 Nov 2011, 17:37
Their live show should be on any music lovers bucket list. Seen them on every tour since Urban Jungle in the early 90s and they get better each time. If they do hit the road again I hope they do something similar to the 40 Licks tour where they played a stadium an arena and a theatre show in pretty much every city they played in, awesome shows!

allrevvedup
10 Nov 2011, 17:58
Definitely on the bucket list for me to see, although it's always the consideration of being miles away from the stage and seeing nothing!

Tri.somethin
10 Nov 2011, 21:32
On my bucket list if the tickets aren't outrageous like last time..

Julie in the rv mirror
10 Nov 2011, 22:43
Definitely on the bucket list for me to see, although it's always the consideration of being miles away from the stage and seeing nothing!

Yeah, I know what you mean. I remember watching the Stones in Rio documentary, and there was something like a million people on the beach. :shock: I know that's an extreme, but if I have to watch the screens to even see the band, I'd rather stay home.

The different venue type tour Andy talked about would be awesome. I remember they played a small club in Chicago that holds only a few hundered people. My husband happened to be working crowd control that night (he's a policeman), and Mick saluted him when he got off the tour bus. :lol: