PDA

View Full Version : Is it real... or is it a hoax?

Wario
08 Oct 2010, 09:45
7tuFRya3pUg

I say ... REAL

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r149/Deadringerforlove/WarioSmiley.gif

K1ttycat
08 Oct 2010, 11:28
Hoax...if I recall this footage was done by a German radio station around the time of his death...

GDW
08 Oct 2010, 11:55
He's Bad.:-)

daveake
08 Oct 2010, 12:55
It's a hoax. That's actually Elvis.

GDW
08 Oct 2010, 13:07
It's a hoax. That's actually Elvis.

He's lost a heap of weight then. Must be off the McDonalds and Burger King.:lol:

daveake
08 Oct 2010, 13:34
Of course. No Big Macs or Flame Grilled Whoppers on the moon!

The Flying Mouse
08 Oct 2010, 16:52
:twisted: Michael Jackson had two reasons for faking his own death.
1. He was worth more dead than alive (how much has estate raked in since he died?)

2. To get out of the public eye.

However there are a few things to consider...............

1. If I wanted to fake my own death I would not leave the room I "died" in full of bottle of piss and wigs.
I would have an AWESOME death room.
I would also make sure all the skin bleach was removed from the house.He denied bleaching his skin for years, so why fake your death and leave the evidence in a cupboard if it's something he didn't want people to know?

2. His new tour would have brought in a shed load of cash, although as i've said, faking his death would bring in even more money, would the extra cash be worth the trouble of faking his death?

3. If he faked his death then there were quite a few people involved.
For a start, the medical staff who attended him, including the ambulance staff who helped him out and the doctor who signed the death certificate.
You can't get a death certificate without a corpse or one hell of a malpractice case to answer :shock:
Any of these people could write their own ticket for blowing the whistle, but nobody has.

4. Is there anywhere on the planet Michael Jackson could go and not be recognized?
OK, plasic surgery, but we've seen the results of plastic surgery on him and he was getting worse, not better.He's be impossible to hide unless he shunned himself away for the rest of his life on a desert island.

4. Would his family know he had faked his death?
Their grief seemed genuine enough so has he faked his death and not told them?
I don't see how anybody who loved their family could do that.
And if they did then when would he see his kids?
The press would have a field day if some albino dude in a bad black wig started hanging round his kids.

Look at the evidence itself, the matching number plates.
Has anybody noticed that the writting underneath the licence plate of the ambulance taking away the body is missing on the ambulance "dropping off the live Michael"?
Yes, it depends on how much of the ambulance you see on the photo, but look at the distance between licence plate and "Coroner" above the licence plate compared to the wording under it.
Coroner is a fair distance from the plate and can be seen, the other writting is right below, yet is absent from the footage.

Whenever anybody with a strong public profile dies unexpectedly there is a conspiracy theory.
The dude is DEAD.

Steve6
08 Oct 2010, 17:22
FAKE!!!!

GDW
08 Oct 2010, 19:44
Of course. No Big Macs or Flame Grilled Whoppers on the moon!

Yeah, you're right. Did'nt think of that plus we all know he can Moonwalk.:lol:

AndrewG
08 Oct 2010, 20:18
Hoax...if I recall this footage was done by a German radio station around the time of his death...

Indeed, this is a hoax. It was done as an attempt to see how easy people would be fooled and it reached the headlines everywhere before the people admitted how it was done. They got a truck with the same number plate, branded as American (it was filmed in a German parking garage) and made the video as vague as possible to "seem" real.

daveake
08 Oct 2010, 21:09
Yeah, you're right. Did'nt think of that plus we all know he can Moonwalk.:lol:

:lmao: I'm here all week if you want any more set up ;-)

Steve6
09 Oct 2010, 00:16
Indeed, this is a hoax. It was done as an attempt to see how easy people would be fooled and it reached the headlines everywhere before the people admitted how it was done. They got a truck with the same number plate, branded as American (it was filmed in a German parking garage) and made the video as vague as possible to "seem" real.

That makes me angry to be honest. To think that a group of people would do something as sick and twisted as that is just wrong; with millions of fans mourning around the world. :evil:

Pudding
09 Oct 2010, 00:34
That makes me angry to be honest. To think that a group of people would do something as sick and twisted as that is just wrong; with millions of fans mourning around the world. :evil:

It makes me laugh actually on how gullible and f*cking stupid some people are to believe all this shit.

Steve6
09 Oct 2010, 00:45
It makes me laugh actually on how gullible and f*cking stupid some people are to believe all this shit.

Are you referring to my comment or the video?

allrevvedup
09 Oct 2010, 00:45
Are you referring to my comment or the video?

i would think he means the video...

Pudding
09 Oct 2010, 00:55
i would think he means the video...

and the comment ;)

Steve6
09 Oct 2010, 00:58
and the comment ;)

Well Pudding four people think it's real. What do you have to say to these people???

AndrewG
09 Oct 2010, 01:01
Maybe it's one guy with four accounts?

Steve6
09 Oct 2010, 01:08
Maybe it's one guy with four accounts?

You wouldn't get away with that on MLUKFC!!! Four people have been fooled by this video. They should come forward and tell us why.

AndrewG
09 Oct 2010, 01:09
Well Wario is one.

Sarge
09 Oct 2010, 01:14
You wouldn't get away with that on MLUKFC!!!

Are you sure there's no one with multiple accounts? Although I doubt that the person I have in mind has voted on this poll... :))

AndrewG
09 Oct 2010, 01:17
Are you sure? :))

Indeed, how do I know that not everyone is the same person??? Maybe I am talking to multiple Warios. :shock:

Sarge
09 Oct 2010, 01:24
:yikes: :panic::faint:

Yeah, maybe he's already conquered the whole world and we just haven't realized yet... Like in that movie... Invasion of the Body Snatchers... :devil:

Pudding
09 Oct 2010, 06:25
Well Pudding four people think it's real. What do you have to say to these people???

That they're f*cking morons :nuts:

Julie in the rv mirror
09 Oct 2010, 07:05
:twisted: Michael Jackson had two reasons for faking his own death.
1. He was worth more dead than alive (how much has estate raked in since he died?)

2. To get out of the public eye.

However there are a few things to consider.......

I have to admit, when I first heard that Jackson had died, it went through my mind that he might have faked it, for the above reasons, and because I think he was kooky enough to do it. That said, as you pointed out, it would involve a lot of people to make it work.

Whenever anybody with a strong public profile dies unexpectedly there is a conspiracy theory.
The dude is DEAD.

Except for Paul McCartney, who really is dead, yet claims to be alive...;)

Yeah, I think Michael is dead. That video shows nothing, IMO. Even if it were the same van, it could be anybody in that video.

Sarge
09 Oct 2010, 08:29
Except for Paul McCartney, who really is dead, yet claims to be alive...;)

Unfortunately the habit of playing vinyl records backwards to discover secret messages has become extinct and hardly anyone seems to read weird stuff into album covers anymore. These days we have dodgy videos on the web instead. ;)

Julie in the rv mirror
09 Oct 2010, 08:35
Unfortunately the habit of playing vinyl records backwards to discover secret messages has become extinct and hardly anyone seems to read weird stuff into album covers anymore. These days we have dodgy videos on the web instead. ;)

Of course, if it's on the internet, it must be true... ;)

Steve6
09 Oct 2010, 13:27
I was watching a conspiracy program that said Adolf ~~~~~~ never commit suicide, and that after the war he fled Germany and went to South America. What's even more startling some people claim he's still alive. :shock:

Honestly everything is a Conspiracy these days. It's makes for compelling viewing though.

AndrewG
09 Oct 2010, 14:30
Some conspiracy theorists claim ~~~~~~ lives here (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=san+diego&ll=32.676505,-117.157559&spn=0.004739,0.009917&t=k&hl=en). :shock:

Sarge
09 Oct 2010, 14:36
What's even more startling some people claim he's still alive. :shock:

He'd be over 120 years old if he was.

GDW
09 Oct 2010, 14:40

Maybe he was cloned.:shock:

Sarge
09 Oct 2010, 14:43
Maybe, have you seen The Boys from Brazil? :wtf:

GDW
09 Oct 2010, 14:44
Maybe, have you seen The Boys from Brazil? :wtf:

Yeah. It was on TV not long ago. Wierd!!!:!:

Wario
09 Oct 2010, 18:50
whats even more shocking is Mystery Quest is on right now and its the ~~~~~~ episode

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r149/Deadringerforlove/WarioSmiley.gif

AndrewG
09 Oct 2010, 18:52
The problem with all these squiqly lines is that it becomes hard to understand if you are saying ~~~~~~, ~~~~~~~, ~~~~ or ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~. :?

Evil One
09 Oct 2010, 18:59
~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ is the easy one to spot. It will be followed by a couple of posts of abuse and then a :lock:!

AndrewG
09 Oct 2010, 19:27
I hate that little lock man.

wolfy35
09 Oct 2010, 19:34
We all know that Jacko is working on the checkouts at Tesco Stevenage with Elvis. If you dont believe me go in and speak to store manager ask for Lord Lucan

The Flying Mouse
09 Oct 2010, 21:58

:twisted: 121 to be exact.
No way did he leave Berlin in 45 :nope:

I remember seeing a show on Martin Bormann that claimed that he escaped Berlin, moved to South America, lived 20 odd years, died, was buried, left in his grave for a few years, then dug up by Odessa, returned to Berlin, placed near the bridge the last eye witness report of him was, so that his body could be found and identified from dental records, making it look like he died in Berlin in 45 :wtf:

I don't hold to much stock in that theory :nuts:
It just shows how far fetched that conspiracy theories can become.

Anyway, as the thread is about to Michael Jackson , I should have moved it to our non Meat musical discussion forum.
It's on it's way now :wink:

Steve6
10 Oct 2010, 02:52
:twisted: 121 to be exact.
No way did he leave Berlin in 45 :nope:

I remember seeing a show on Martin Bormann that claimed that he escaped Berlin, moved to South America, lived 20 odd years, died, was buried, left in his grave for a few years, then dug up by Odessa, returned to Berlin, placed near the bridge the last eye witness report of him was, so that his body could be found and identified from dental records, making it look like he died in Berlin in 45 :wtf:

We all know the Jacko consipiracy is fake, but I think the Adolf H one could be true. It wouldn't suprise me if they did fake his death, and smuggle him out of the country to South America. A fair amount of them escaped so why couldn't he? Josef Mengele even kept practising as a doctor which was shocking. Obviously Adolf H isn't alive now, but his conspiracy is probaly the most truthful one out there.

Pudding
11 Oct 2010, 01:55
Obviously Adolf H isn't alive now, but his conspiracy is probaly the most truthful one out there.

Only if you're a f*cking idiot. :nuts:

AndrewG
11 Oct 2010, 02:09
Only if you're a f*cking idiot. :nuts:

Indeed. I would have thought the UFO, 9/11 and JFK conspiracies have MUCH more evidence, but even those I don't believe.

Wario
11 Oct 2010, 02:57
Indeed. I would have thought the UFO, 9/11 and JFK conspiracies have MUCH more evidence, but even those I don't believe.

Eh, I believe the JFK conspiracy.....

Pudding
11 Oct 2010, 03:03
Eh, I believe the JFK conspiracy.....

And exactly which conspiracy would that be since there's about half a dozen different ones?

Wario
11 Oct 2010, 03:49
And exactly which conspiracy would that be since there's about half a dozen different ones?

Assassination by mofia....