PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for name of forum about Meat's acting career

Shane
20 May 2003, 02:35
I have done a pretty thorough search to see if such a post already existed, but cannot find one, so I have started my own. My apologies if one exists. The `Bloopers' forum is currently locked, so I couldn't post there. I don't know who is responsible for that, so I could not PM them. Anyway, one idea would be for the name to take the form of a title of a movie Meat has done, with a play on words, like:

Movie World (Spice World)
Movie Club (Fight Club)
Ballad of Michael Lee Aday (Ballad of Lucy Whipple)

Or, some more straight forward names, such as

Stage and Screen (stage, tv and movies)
Theatrics
Acting/Acting Career
Michael Lee Aday (the name he prefers to use in movies)

I know some of these probably seem unimaginative or boring. But don't complain, make your own suggestions!

sherrie87
20 May 2003, 04:01
Shane,

I think it would be a great idea to have a seperate forum for Meat's movies. (I'd even suggest the fairly unimaginative title of "Meat's Movies"!) I love to find his movies and talk to other fans about them. I'd look forward to such a forum.

Sherrie

sherrie87
20 May 2003, 05:39
I'm not sure that "Bloopers" is the best name for a forum to discuss Meat's acting career, since the very word is a synonym for a major screw up- not really an accurate reflection of most of Meat's movies.

Sherrie

The Flying Mouse
20 May 2003, 10:18
The title i've submited to R. is Loaf Camera Action. :mrgreen:

Shane
20 May 2003, 12:38
The title i've submited to R. is Loaf Camera Action. :mrgreen:

That's great! I didn't know R is the one to submit ideas to. I hope R doesn't get angry at me for starting this thread here.

sherrie87
20 May 2003, 15:57
"Loaf Camera Action" sounds good, though it reminds me of one of those horrid spring break movies "Girls Gone Wild", for some reason.

Sherrie

Ben
20 May 2003, 18:47
How about 'AN EVENING AT THE CINEMA' which was the theme of the Born To Rock Concerts?

R.
20 May 2003, 19:04
Thanks for the suggestions; I made a poll out of it (3 options).
Please continue there. 8)