PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Check out the "photogalery" on the bonus dis

sherrie87
05 May 2003, 05:07
I've had the CD for a week now, and I've just now taken a good look at the bonus disk. The "photogalery" (their spelling, not mine) is great! Girls, there are some mighty yummy pics of ML there, all newer ones. There are even one or two that I have never seen. I'll definately be taking it to work with me tomorrow to update my screensaver. You can even choose from the thumbnail photos for a full screen photo- most assuredly worth a look, especially for those of us who love to look at ML almost as much as we love his music. :oops:

Sherrie

mariella
05 May 2003, 11:04
Hi Sherrie,
I haven't even looked at the whole bonus disc, yet. I couldn't play the videos and then just took out the cd.
But now, after being able to play the video of CHSIB AND your mention of the pictures, I will be sure to give it another try.
Because I seem to belong in the category you talked about!!! :lol:
Thanks for reminding me about the bonus disc.
Enjoy the pictures!

Mariella

The Flying Mouse
05 May 2003, 16:18
:twisted: I have a religious computer.
I throw in what I want into the drive and hope to god it works :lol: .
THANKFULLY,this piece of junk i'm sitting at let the bonus disc work :D .Otherwise I wouldn't know where to start :oops: .
The extra features are great :D .I knew about the vids,but the gallery and bio were a complete surprise :bunny: .
Great value :mrgreen:

meshurp
06 May 2003, 00:19
Nice pictures!!!!!!! :D

need i say more?

Tim
06 May 2003, 00:53
The bonus disk is a real bonus!!! Very cool stuff on it!! And the pics are great!! :lol:

badger
06 May 2003, 21:40
i'd like to officially request another picture gallery, maybe on the re-issue single, with some pics of Patti please :)

Jen
06 May 2003, 21:45
i'd like to officially request another picture gallery, maybe on the re-issue single, with some pics of Patti please :)

I'd like to request that too :D

Tim
06 May 2003, 23:59
And pics of Sarah!!!!! (yeah) and Pearl!!!

That's my request.

Asha
07 May 2003, 00:11
And of Paul, Kasim.

Well let's do pics of the entire NLE, plz

Asha

sherrie87
09 May 2003, 04:45
I used the photo gallery on the new disc to update the screen saver on my work computer (actually it's now the same dandy picture that serves as my avatar). One of my coworkers walked up to my computer and said
"Oh, is that your husband?" Americans have a phrase for this sort of statment- "From your lips to God's ears!" Oy, it made my afternoon.

Sherrie :oops:
(hoping her actual husband doesn't read these forums!)

tbuck
09 May 2003, 20:05
LOL, Sherrie.
Same thing happened to my wife at work. She has up a picture of her and Meat taken at a M & G. Somebody asked her if that was her husband, Very few actuallty recognize it as Meat. Guess they are stuck w/ the BOOH image still.

T

badger
09 May 2003, 21:46
One of my coworkers walked up to my computer and said
"Oh, is that your husband?"

and did you do anything to dispell this rumour? :D !

sherrie87
10 May 2003, 05:07
Yes, Badger I really did 'fess up that he was not my husband. (Though it would have been fun to go with it- it would do a world of good to my fantasy life!)

Sherrie