PDA

View Full Version : Bundoran, Donegal, Ireland

RSSRobot
15 Jul 2008, 21:50
The concert in Bundoran, Donegal, Ireland featuring Meat Loaf has regrettably had to be postponed until tomorrow evening, Wednesday, July 16, due to technical production problems with the local site. Meat Loaf is present at the venue, ready and ...

More... (http://www.meatloaf.net/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=324)

Siobhan
15 Jul 2008, 21:53
I was wondering why Pearl was on myspace - I was thinking that she should have been on stage...

~Helen~
15 Jul 2008, 22:50
Hey! Mr RSS got news to us on time! :up: well done robot!

Sorry for anyone that was meant to be going tonight though, I'd be well gutted if I'd made the trip all the way out there to have to rearrange my plans for returning, and all the rest of it. Ouch.

allrevvedup
15 Jul 2008, 23:26
Hey! Mr RSS got news to us on time! :up: well done robot!

Sorry for anyone that was meant to be going tonight though, I'd be well gutted if I'd made the trip all the way out there to have to rearrange my plans for returning, and all the rest of it. Ouch.

and you've already stated that the technical problems were my fault;)

duke knooby
16 Jul 2008, 02:16
wish i'd ~~~~in read that before i drove all the way there... still some great photo's to be posted...

duke knooby
16 Jul 2008, 02:20
correction... wish that had been posted 2.5 hours before i left, rather than 2.5 hours after

MeatGrl1
16 Jul 2008, 13:54
:lmao: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROSIE
16 Jul 2008, 16:24
Sorry to have duplicated thhis as you can tell still can't see to well!!!!!

Rosie

duke knooby
16 Jul 2008, 22:13
should add... venue definitely wasn't ready... billed as an all seat show... with no seats in it.. and not much light, stage back drop was clearly visible over the barrier though.. hope it goes well for everyone tonight

Siobhan
16 Jul 2008, 22:26
Apparently the stage and lighting was too large for the venue but they didn't realise until they had set it all up! :roll:

Pudding
17 Jul 2008, 00:16
correction... wish that had been posted 2.5 hours before i left, rather than 2.5 hours after

Apparently they didn't cancel until 1 hour before the start, so you'd have been screwed either way.

Pud :twisted: