PDA

View Full Version : Paul & John with Marya Roxx

Deb
13 Feb 2008, 10:12
Not sure if many of you know but both John and Paul are in Las Vegas right now rehearsing with Marya Roxx. Who you may ask lol. Well Marya is the young artist from Estonia that Paul recorded an album with last July during the the two legs of Meats tour.

They're rehearsing to do some shows with her and are making a video. They've both made a few blog posts about it and posted pictures on both of their sites and John on his mypsace.

The first date has been announced. 5th May in LA at The Key Club for anyone who can get there :cool:

I've also made a fan site for Marya. I met her in London last yr and she really is a very cool person. I've tried to get all the info under one roof. So hopefully anything you want to know will be there. Here's the link to the site. Marya Roxx Info (http://www.maryaroxx.info) I'm hoping it'll keep everyone updated on what these two band members are douing while not with Meat.

Paul also did a radio interview a few weeks back that's on there. It's very cool and Paul talks about the plane landing in Manchester among other things lol.

Hope you like it
Deb

RSG
13 Feb 2008, 10:28
Woww. Sounds alot different than what Paul has been doing with Meat! Well; Good for Paul, broadening Rock Horizons 8)

And John too 8)

Deb
13 Feb 2008, 10:32
Yeah I agree. I'm very excited about them playing such different music. She's a breath of fresh air for them. And Marya is very lucky to have such talented musicians with her :cool: And thats without the fact that they're actually a very good looking band lol.

Deb

djfierce
13 Feb 2008, 11:49
Thanks for the info Deb, :D
Marya looks and sounds great, can't wait to hear the new album.
Also nice to see John and Paul getting stuck into something new while Meat decides what he is gonna do ;)

KebLou
13 Feb 2008, 11:52
Thanks for posting this Deb, it's looking and sounding great!

Monstro
13 Feb 2008, 12:04
Nice one Debs, site looks and sounds fantastic.

Nice to have the info on what the NLE members are up to as well, hopefully they'll bring this to the UK before to long where we can see them live.

RadioMaster
13 Feb 2008, 14:03
but what about George? and Ringo??

citydweller
13 Feb 2008, 17:34
Deb, it really is a good site you've put together. John and Paul both sound really excited about this project on their sites, too. Looks like we're about to see and hear a lot more from Marya Roxx over here in the states and over there in the UK, which is good news for everyone :D

BTW, I like the blog idea you've just added. :lol:

Steph

madagascar
13 Feb 2008, 21:36
Deb, your site is really great, I like it, it looks very professional!:-):-):-)

Meataholic
14 Feb 2008, 00:54
Hi Deb. I love your Marya Roxx site :D:D