PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Douglas

Tim
26 Apr 2003, 12:05
Meat Loaf had a beautifull background singer with him, named: Sarah Douglas

Has anyone more info about here??? She was beautifull and sung very good!!

Sarah, if you read this, will you be my wife?? :lol:

Renegade Angel
26 Apr 2003, 16:07
On the Radio 2 interview, Meat said that she is from Glasgow, Scotland

Guppie
26 Apr 2003, 16:17
http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/hi/news/5014913.html
She's doing the promo-shows and t.v. appearances

Tim
26 Apr 2003, 17:40
Thanks Guppie,
What a storry that is, about that girl!! MAn, she is the luckiest girl in the world...... And she can sing, and she won a contest, and now singing with Meat Loaf.............pfffff. Some people......

Fire Ball, is Sarah also on this site, or can you please send her my regards and best wishes. :lol:

Tim

Renegade Angel
26 Apr 2003, 18:45
Do other members of the band post on here? - if so which ones and what is the names they use?

Cloggy
26 Apr 2003, 18:55
Fire Ball, is Sarah also on this site, or can you please send her my regards and best wishes.

Internet relations tend to fail a lot ;p

Tim
26 Apr 2003, 18:59
Oh, when she sees me.... well.... she is sold!! LOL

Yes, Paul Crook is on the site, Meat loaf and thought no others....

R.
26 Apr 2003, 19:18
Paul Crook :arrow: Metal Loaf

sherrie87
26 Apr 2003, 21:25
I like Sarah's voice, as well as the bit about Fight Club that she added to "Tear Me Down", but I miss seeing Pearl. Does anyone know why she didn't make the tour?

Sherrie

Renegade Angel
26 Apr 2003, 21:56
Sarah did the speech part of Tear Me Down on radio 2 the other week - she sounded quite nervous but after I found out that she has only been with the band a VERY short time, im not suprised.
It sounds like she is only with the band for the promo tour so maybe Pearl will join for the main tour, but I hope that Sarah manages to stay with the band for the long run.

Gud Luck Sarah!

Michael Marxen
28 Apr 2003, 00:08
C´mon, a rest of realism within all our enthusiasm would be good IMO:
Sarah was one of the downers from Amsterdam. She could not compete with Pearl at all visually and vocally (o.k., it was her first gig).
Meats voice was not as brilliant as it was in Cologne in January. And there where a lot af errors on and off stage. Like the missing tapes in Tear Me Down or at the end of Paradise. Like Meat unaware of lyrics or timing in DIST, CHSIB or even Bat. As a result there was too much acting and too few straight rock music offered that night.
Don`t get me wrong: I love Meat and saw him numerous times live. But despite the brilliant atmosphere, this was just one of the few shows not absolutely over the top.

evil nickname
28 Apr 2003, 01:35
She could not compete with Pearl at all visually and vocally (o.k., it was her first gig).

Thank heavens that we're all entitled to our own opinion... I liked what I saw, altough she looked a bit static... and vocally, well, I didn't hear her good enough to make a statement about that.

this was just one of the few shows not absolutely over the top.

I agree... I had a terrific time, but being objective when seeing one of my favorite performers live on stage (just after a meet and greet) is not one of my strong points... I really enjoyed myself, but I can see why Meat gave the show a 5.5, it wasn't the best show I saw him do better... I would have given the show a 7: absolutely not bad, but could have been better...

William

NP: Erik van Muiswinkel and Diederik van Vleuten: Tibet

krolok
28 Apr 2003, 07:44
Oh, if my exgirlfriend would know what im thinkin about Sarah :lol:
beacuse i told her i never would fall in Love agian :lol:
she leaves me !
Keep Rockin´

Guppie
28 Apr 2003, 12:23
[quote=Michael Marxen]

I agree... I had a terrific time, but being objective when seeing one of my favorite performers live on stage (just after a meet and greet) is not one of my strong points... I really enjoyed myself, but I can see why Meat gave the show a 5.5, it wasn't the best show I saw him do better... I would have given the show a 7: absolutely not bad, but could have been better...

William

NP: Erik van Muiswinkel and Diederik van Vleuten: Tibet
I'm never objective as far as concerts are concerned. Either I have a great time or I don't.
I don't need perfection in a live perforance. If I want perfection: I put on my CD... I loved the way he performed and interacted with the audience. And from the minute he came on, he owned the stage. Not many artists are able to do that but HE can.
Guppie
P.S. I hope Mr. Crook is reading here once in a while. Would be nice for him to read how highly we rated his performance. The man sure knows how to play the guitar in an excellent way. :D

Peat Loaf
28 Apr 2003, 12:50
Sarah was one of the downers from Amsterdam. She could not compete with Pearl at all visually and vocally (o.k., it was her first gig).

lol If only it was all that easy it was her first gig yes and it will take at least another 3 or 4 for her to get her full confidence and be able to go out there and strut her stuff trust me I know :wink: I wonder do any of you remember Pearls first gig look at her way back then and look at her now the same goes for Pattie too I remember seeing Pearl in Liverpool last year and thinking WOW !!! this is not the same shy little girl I saw at the WTTNH Tour she was awesome totally blew me away so please see things for what they are it's a very daunting task to get up there in front of all those people and esp with some one as megga as Meat so don’t be to hard on Sarah she will get better and remember if Meat did not think she could do the job she would not be up there with him

Pete 8)

Tim
28 Apr 2003, 12:52
I really loved Sarah, and here performance!! She was very nice, and cute!!

Man, what a woman.

Meat gave a great show, and Paul Crook rocked... Indeed, Paul, you were great.

But Sarah.... please visit this forum once, so i could talk with you :lol:

Michael Marxen
29 Apr 2003, 01:14
I don't need perfection in a live perforance. If I want perfection: I put on my CD... :D

I do not ask for perfection! The most "perfect", sterile gig I ever saw was
Celine Dion and it was horrible.
I love the Meaty way of doing concerts with variations, improvisations and
everlasting songs that
much!
But that night just a bit too much went wrong to call it a fantastic concert
IMO.
There is a difference between faults and the lack of perfection.

But we definately agree on having had a great night nevertheless!

Shane
29 Apr 2003, 01:47
I viewed some clips of Sarah singing All Revved Up with Kasim (on the Kasiminfo site), and she seemed very good!

badger
29 Apr 2003, 02:04
I viewed some clips of Sarah singing All Revved Up with Kasim (on the Kasiminfo site), and she seemed very good!

Where abouts are the clips, I can't seem to find them (although that doesn't say much :oops: )

Are they still there?

Thanks

Shane
29 Apr 2003, 02:16
Check this out:

http://www.kasiminfo.com/2003/042503.html

badger
29 Apr 2003, 02:20

Sapphire Lady
15 May 2003, 23:14
Fire Ball, is Sarah also on this site, or can you please send her my regards and best wishes. :lol:

Tim, Sara joined the forum today so you can do it yourself. :twisted:

ChrisBelfast
15 May 2003, 23:16
whats her name?

Sapphire Lady
15 May 2003, 23:17
sara.douglas :roll:

besty01
16 May 2003, 00:51
sara i hope i speak for all members of mlukfc
keep up the good work things will only get better for you
although how can you top meat loaf
:D

Ben
16 May 2003, 14:25
Welcome Sarah, hope to see you on tour in November! :P

Asha
16 May 2003, 14:31
Welcome sara,
nice to see you here :D

Asha

Tim
17 May 2003, 12:22
Indeed welcome to Sarah.... That is very nice!! Only thing she must do now is come online!! Maybe it is because i send Meat Loaf a PM about her hahahahaha

Asha
17 May 2003, 19:34
Well maybe it was, he was online yesterday at 20.00 hours :D
Send him more of these PM and then maybe Kasim and Mark and the rest will also join this forum.........

Asha

Tim
17 May 2003, 20:25
Allright... will send some other pm's to Fire Ball to ask it. hahaha. Think i will drive him crazy... :lol: