PDA

View Full Version : A Question To Ponder.....

Chris
23 Apr 2003, 13:49
Hi all,

Just been to town and have been wandering around the record shops looking for copies of CHSIB. I found soem in the shop and bought two.

"Two copies" said the shop assisstant "you must be a fellow fan!"
"Something like that" replied I.
"Well. here's something to consider" said she "Does having a superior intelligence lead to becoming a Meat Loaf fan or does being a fan lead to developing Superior Intelligence?"

Just thought i would share that with you!!!!

The Flying Mouse
23 Apr 2003, 14:59
:twisted: Hi Chris.
What you asking is actually a religious question.
Below is a passage from the book of bat,explaining the natural progresion of the circle of life for the deciples of he who shall be know as Meat.

Having superior intellegence leads to being a Meat Loaf fan :D .

Being a Meat Loaf fan leads to beer and air guitar :twisted: .

Beer and air guitar lead to either jail or a higher plane of exsistence :mrgreen:

A higher plane of exsistance leads to the zen state of hung over :? .

Hung over leads to uncommon wisdom.i.e.I'm not doing that again 8O

Wisdom leads to superior intellegence 8) .
And as we know...
Having superior intelegence leads to being a Meat Loaf fan :D .

Thus it is written and always shall be.
Go in peace,then rock on and fullfil thine devine destiny.
Archbishop Mouse 8)
(Of the church of the jewel in the crown of the holy sun).

Bren
23 Apr 2003, 15:39
my copy of the book of BATness varies slightly to your's it appears:

having superior intelligence leads to being a Meat Loaf fan

being a Meat Loaf fan leads to tea drinking and dancing joyfully around the kitchen :lol:

this leads to injury(im not as young as i used to be!)or a higher plane oe existence :oops:

this does not lead to wisdom as we go out and buy more CD's and do it all over again!! :roll:

thus leading to greater intelligence but i'm not quite sure how. :? :roll:

dottie
23 Apr 2003, 19:28
My Batiness Book states:-
1) To be a member of this Forum you need an i.q. of 130 (mensa)
2) You need the ability to stand on your seat at concerts no matter how old you are, or if your hips playing you up :lol:
3) Meat must be played at home, at work, at play, and anything I could have possibly missed :oops: Um I know what your're thinking :zzz:
4) The most important rule is to convert at least 1 person per day to meat
just think "Did I Say That" Yes you did :!:
5)Finally when you find you go concerts with a zimmer frame make sure you sit near the front - so there's room for your false leg or anything else that might drop off :lol:
p.s. No. 5 applies to me - I'm 53 but I read there is a new member of the forum who is 55 on here somewhere - we're be the ones taking up 3 seats each at Wembley probably be prostrate by the time we enter the Arena. Um must remember my hearing aid :lol:

Bren
23 Apr 2003, 21:33
Hi once more!!

Loved your version of the Battyness book!! :lol: made me laugh!!
i needed cheering up its so lonely here

6 ) one must have ones zimmer frame converted to include a cherry picker platform for maximum viewing potential!!

7 ) Alternativly one must be prepared to stand on the shoulders of ones offspring especially the taller ones (lucky me, my sons 6ft 3 :lol: ) not this could be a disadvantage if the offspring try to stand on you!

8 ) you must sing along to Meat Loaf no matter where you are or who is watching you! :wink:

dottie
24 Apr 2003, 10:36
Hi once more!!

Loved your version of the Battyness book!! :lol: made me laugh!!
i needed cheering up its so lonely here

6 ) one must have ones zimmer frame converted to include a cherry picker platform for maximum viewing potential!!

7 ) Alternativly one must be prepared to stand on the shoulders of ones offspring especially the taller ones (lucky me, my sons 6ft 3 :lol: ) not this could be a disadvantage if the offspring try to stand on you!

8 ) you must sing along to Meat Loaf no matter where you are or who is watching you! :wink:

Actually I was thinking I could take my husbands roof ladders that way I can be sure of seeing everything.

My hubby is a 6footer I'm 5 2in I always stand on my seat and hang on like there's no tomorrow - but for some reason the security do not like this (Iwonder why) is it because they see me coming and think Oh right here comes another short a..e look out for the seats. She could possibly sue us for personal injury.

I always sing along in between puffs of my inhaler - I reckon I'll need at least 2 with me at Wembley :lol: Never needed them last year at Hyde Park must be getting old. By the way I'll be the one with bluehair in the 6th row at Wembley - shout out Hi Golden Oldie :lol:

Bren
24 Apr 2003, 14:26
Hi Dottie,
i was at Hyde park too!!!!! :D , but we couldnt see the stage at all from where we were (well my son could) so i never got to see the lovely Meaty.
We're going to the NEC in Birmingham, rather than Wembly, although Wembly is much nearer to us, dont like London travelling, parking, tbe trains etc.. and we could get seats nearer to the stage in Birmingham (8th row). :wink:

dottie
24 Apr 2003, 15:38
Hi Dottie,
i was at Hyde park too!!!!! :D , but we couldnt see the stage at all from where we were (well my son could) so i never got to see the lovely Meaty.
We're going to the NEC in Birmingham, rather than Wembly, although Wembly is much nearer to us, dont like London travelling, parking, tbe trains etc.. and we could get seats nearer to the stage in Birmingham (8th row). :wink:

Have a great time at B'ham - I must admit I love the atmostphere at the Wembley Arena- We had good seats at Hyde Park but had some sort of weirdo in front of us throwing himself all over the place so in the end we moved into the aisle - we were positioned to the left of the stage. Still prefer Arena though :)